Friday, February 27, 2009

New Blog

I have been quiet for awhile on "Blissfull Thoughts" because I have been doing a photo blog on Flickr. As I previously stated on Saturday, January 3, 2009 I have challenged myself to post a photo a day. Some days this is quite a challenge because I have also made the requirement of myself that I create the photo I post on the day I post it. I usually think about the photo while driving in my car so I have a few photos in and around my car. Some days it is easy and ideas for images just happen other days it is a struggle. but so far I have been able to keep up with my challenge. I have also found that when posting the image It is easier to find something to blog about.
Interestingly enough most of the images I have been posting were taken with my camera phone. Probably because I have it with me and It is really simple to use. The photo of the pipes below was taken with the phone on the right.

No comments:

Followers

Listen to my blog

My Esty