Saturday, August 18, 2007


The first day of school is almost here, only a few more days and hours. My room is as ready as it ever will be. I have changed my first day plans 3 times in the last week and I think I have settled on a plan that will grab the kids attention. I have gone over bus numbers and have wrist bands for all the bus riders so that they can get on the right bus in the afternoon. I know that on Monday I'll probably be up at 4am and ready to go by 5. So I guess I'll beat the traffic and get a good parking place. I'm guessing that the parents will be arriving with their kids by 7 or 7:15. At open house it looked like they had a long summer and were ready for school to start(parents and kids).

Oh also our school is going under a major renovation, so we will also have "Bob the Builder" to contend with.
It should be a great year and I can't wait for it to start!

No comments:

Followers

Listen to my blog

My Esty