Monday, August 6, 2007

Podcasting

Ok,
I've taken the district workshop on podcasting and it is very cool and easier to do that I thought it would be. Bradley Smrstick the area 6 Tech trainer did a great job presenting the workshop.
Like with most things on a computer we learned many ways to create the audio files used to make podcasts.
I think that by using a small hand held digital recorder it will be very easy to create podcasts with the kids in my classroom. I am going to share this with the faculty at Mary Bryant.
So far the only problem I've had is that the podcast files quickly fill my allotted server space on the IDEAS server.

1 comment:

khb said...

I am looking forward to your presentation to staff. Let's schedule it for a meeting day early in the year! I am also looking forward to seeing your interview on TV tomorrow!

Followers

Listen to my blog

My Esty