Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Summer Project


DSC02094
Originally uploaded by blisschan
This is my summer project.
I use to ride in college and then I got married and had kids. So I became responsible. Now the kids are grown and out of the house so I decided it was time again for some irresponsibility. Okay not too much irresponsibility I do wear a helmet and other safety gear. I also took a 4 day motor cycle safety course before I started riding.
But it is fun and Jan says that it rattles the windows when I start it up in the carport.
I just got through yesterday putting a few additions on the bike, a windshield and sissy-bar with back rest for Jan when she rides with me. The next big step is that I'm riding the hog to our family reunion about 250 miles from here.

No comments:

Followers

Listen to my blog

My Esty